List of active policies
- What are cookies?
- Why and which cookies do we use?
- How can cookies be deactivated?
What are cookies?
An http cookie or, simply, cookie, is a small text string sent by a server to a web client (usually a browser), subsequently sent back by the client to the server every time the client accesses the same web domain, which it is used to perform automatic authentication, tracking of browsing sessions and storing information about users, such as favorite websites or the pages of a website that you visit most frequently.
Some cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site and cannot be disabled while others, concerning the storage of preference parameters, such as the storage of the user name, can be disabled. However, the advantage of having cookies installed on your PC is that you no longer need to fill in the same information each time you access a previously visited site.
Why and which cookies do we use?
The cookies used by our site can be divided into:
"First party" cookies, managed directly by the owner and / or manager of the website. They are defined:
- Technical cookies, in turn of two types: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are stored on the user's computer for mere technical-functional needs, for the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient navigation of the site. They are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session (hence the name), when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies are stored on the computer hard drive until they expire or are deleted by the user. With persistent cookies, visitors who access the site are automatically recognized at each visit, also to the advantage of the user's fluency in navigation. Among other things, they allow, in fact, to memorize the parameters of searches carried out previously, avoiding having to fill in the same information several times. These cookies do not collect information about the user that can be used for the purpose of sending advertising material, nor do they keep track of the user's navigation on the web, but their installation is a necessary condition for using the site. It is not necessary to provide consent to these cookies, as reported by the provision on the identification of simplified procedures for the information and the acquisition of consent for cookies from the Guarantor for the protection of personal data of 8 May 2014;
- "Third party" cookies, these are cookies set up and managed by parties unrelated to the website visited by the user:
- Cookie Analytics: these are cookies used to collect and statistically analyse access to the website, without personally identifying the individual visitor to the site;
- Cookie Advertising: this category includes cookies used to collect the preferences of individual users and use them for advertising purposes, during their usual web browsing. These cookies do not result in the sending of advertising material to the customer. The advertising cookies used by our site include those of Google, Criteo and Facebook.
Our site does not use profiling cookies, or aimed at sending advertising material to the user.
It is possible to receive more information and disable third-party cookies by accessing the following pages:
- Tynt (in inglese)
How can cookies be deactivated?
By changing the settings of your Internet browser you can manage, limit or completely block cookies. We inform you, however, that any total disabling of "first party" cookies will not allow you to browse our site. Below we refer you to the procedures for disabling cookies relating to each browser:
- Internet Explorer
To delete cookies from the browser of your smartphone or tablet, it is necessary to refer to the user manual of the device in question.
Brief information on the processing of personal data
Pursuant to current legislation within the framework of EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), FORMA.Azione srl, based in Perugia - Italy, Via Catanelli 19 and Giove In.Formatica srl, based in Deruta - Italy, Via dell'Arte, 24– the Data Controllers – process the personal data, provided or collected through subjects authorized, for the purposes related to the participation in our initiatives, as users, consultants or suppliers.
INFORMATION MADE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679 (GDPR)
This information is provided by FORMA.Azione srl, with registered office in via Luigi Catanelli nr. 19 - 06135 Perugia, and by Giove In.Formatica srl, with registered office in via dell'Arte nr. 24 - 06053 Deruta, as Data Controller. The data collected are processed in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and the protection of privacy and the rights of any interested. The data is processed using manual, telematic and IT methods. Security measures are adopted to avoid the risks of unauthorized access, destruction or loss, treatment that is not permitted or does not comply with the purposes of the collection. The provision of personal data is mandatory limited only to the data strictly necessary to establish the relationship aimed at enrolling in the training project and, in case of admission, the provision of related services, as well as to complete the registration to the IT project management system. This provision is a necessary requirement and its absence implies the impossibility of acquiring the application for registration and its registration in the IT project management system
Categories of personal data processed
We will process the following personal data:
- Personal data, address of residence or domicile and contact details (such as telephone and e-mail address);
- Bank and / or payment details, if applicable.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The data provided are processed for the following purposes:
- fulfillment of legal obligations, of the institutional purposes envisaged ;
- management of the relationship and provision of the services envisaged by the Training Project;
- sending information, institutional and promotional communications relating to our educational and cultural activities;
- sending by the partners of communications relating to the training activities and cultural events promoted by the latter.
The legal basis of the processing is identified with the consent to the processing of personal data.
Categories of third parties to whom the data may be disclosed
For the execution of the training project and the fulfillment of legal obligations, we may communicate personal data to the following categories of subjects:
- Umbria Region;
- The partner companies;
- Companies, professional firms, associations, for the conduct of internships, seminars, training internships, practical activities;
- Firms, consultants and companies in the context of assistance relationships and consulting;
- Public authorities, where the conditions exist.
These subjects will process the data as they are in charge of the processing.
Categories of third parties to whom the data may be disclosed for commercial purposes
The data provided for commercial purposes will not be disclosed to third parties.
Duration of processing and retention period
The data will be processed only for the time necessary for the purposes listed and to fulfill legal obligations. The data will be processed for the sending of informative and institutional communications and until the possible revocation of consent for this purpose.
Rights of access, cancellation, limitation and portability
The interested parties are entitled to the rights referred to in Articles. from 15 to 20 of the GDPR. By way of example only, each interested party will be able to:
- ask and obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed;
- if a processing is in progress, obtain access to personal data as well as information relating to the processing, as well as request a copy of personal data;
- obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data;
- obtain, in the event that one of the conditions provided for by art. 17 of the GDPR, the deletion of personal data that concern;
- obtain, in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR, the limitation of processing;
- receive personal data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, as well request their transmission to another holder, if technically feasible.
Right to object
Any interested party has the right to object at any time to the processing of their personal data carried out for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller; unless there are legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over interests.
Right to withdraw consent
If consent is required for the processing of personal data, any interested party may also revoke the consent already given. Consent can be revoked by writing an e-mail communication to the address: email@example.com.
Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor
Any interested party may lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data in the event that they believe that they have been violated the rights that it holds under the GDPR, in accordance with the methods indicated on the internet portal of the Guarantor, accessible at the address: www.garanteprivacy.it.
Free for the exercise of rights
The exercise of the rights of the interested party is free.
Data Controller of personal data
The owner of the processing of personal data is the Pro-tempore President and Legal Representative, contact data: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We therefore ask you to express your written consent to the aforementioned treatments and the consequent communications and / or dissemination, as well as your commitment to promptly notify us of any changes in the data in our possession, sending us a copy of this signed for acceptance and confirmation.